Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Draya speaks?

There are now a few words that we think Draya might be saying…
“Mama” or “Mommy”
“Daddy”
“Dat” (Cat)
“Hi”
She also points at some things when she wants them, like her sippy cup and certain toys.
She has recently gotten way more mommy-centric. When I’m available no one else will do. It’s not a constant issue but it’s popping up way more often. Especially when she's tired!
And, while we're on the subject of tired, two nights ago Draya slept straight through for 9 hours. Last night she was restless, fussy and constantly waking up. I caved and brought her into bed with us. She was STILL restless and fussy and constantly moving. My stomach was kicked a lot. None of us got much sleep.
Even in her crib she is a very mobile sleeper. I’ll put her on her stomach near the center of her bed and she’ll scoot up to the top, while still asleep, and mush her head into the rails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home