Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Sunday, February 19, 2006

A Sentimental Moment

As Draya sleeps on my shoulder I am able to write another post...
These next photos are particularly special for me. The bear she is playing with is Michelle. Michelle has an actual wind up music box in her that plays London Bridge, not an electronic chip like so many toys today. A big fan of music, Draya dances when I wind Michelle up. Why is this so extraordinary you ask? Michelle was MY teddy bear when I was little. When my little brother was born she was MY baby. I used to carry her around constantly, sing to her and put diapers on her. Now I have passed her on, along with all of my other treasured stuffies. Watching Draya dance with Michelle, hug her and play with her, makes storing and saving my treasures all the more worthwhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home