J likes straws too, but he still won't really drink from anything except a few sips from an open cup. He played with Draya's sippy cup last night, but he wouldn't try to take a sip.
I haven't had a chance to download photos in months. Pathetic. I must find time to do it and update the blog with pictures. I think my memory card is quite full now.
3 Comments:
Aw! That's so cute!
J likes straws too, but he still won't really drink from anything except a few sips from an open cup. He played with Draya's sippy cup last night, but he wouldn't try to take a sip.
I haven't had a chance to download photos in months. Pathetic. I must find time to do it and update the blog with pictures. I think my memory card is quite full now.
Dude!!
That is one ROCKIN' hat!!
cheeks cheeks cheeks cheeks cheeks!
Post a Comment
<< Home