A few quick notes
Draya slept through the night last night! Mommy woke up for an hour at 5:30 am but baby slept from 11 pm till after 7 am. Now it might be because she was over tired because she didn't take a nap last evening, we were out socializing with friends, or it might be because I put her on her stomach instead of her back. We'll find out tonight.
On another note - she Does NOT need more clothes for her birthday (just shoes, socks and diapers). The friends we were visiting last night have a 2 year old daughter and we came home with a blue-bag FULL! If anything we need more storage bins.
On still another note, Draya is now pulling herself to standing on a regular basis and her newest "trick" is blowing bubbles in her mouth with her spit. I hope I can get a picture!
She currently won't stop playing with the mouse so I think we're going to go sort clothing.

1 Comments:
Gee! J's been sleeping through the night since he was around 4 months old. A few rough nights here and there when he's not feeling well, but otherwise, he's a good sleeper. I'm thankful for that!
Post a Comment
<< Home