Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

These pictures are a little more recent...




Here are some really recent photos from last week and the past weekend. Daddy loves to dress you up and the "rapper" hat is one of his. Reaching for the camera is from L's birthday party on Friday. The other two are from when we went for and dinner and games at Auntie KJ & Uncle D's place on Sunday.
I think the one with the ball is my favourite.
Baby, you're growing so quickly & changing almost every day. You're still not exactly crawling but you've got the starting position down pat and you're moving further and faster, just not forward. It's too bad I can't post avi video because I've got some really cute ones. Soon mommy has to get the last 4 months worth of photos printed and put then into your baby albums.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:24 a.m., Blogger Momma Trish said...

Get a Putfile account. Then you can post links to your videos.

 
At 10:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Photo #2 says:

"I have a cute button nose, and you just want to beep me, don't you?"

Kisses, baby!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home