My baby's breath will drive away vampires
He He He, she likes garlic!
I was feeding Draya the underside of the toast at dinner and then figured
"what the heck". She gobbled up chunks of the garlicy side quite
happily! She does love to be hand fed and would probably take cat food
if I offered it but she probably wouldn't take 2nds, 3rds and 4ths.
(Although you never know, I quite enjoyed Tender Vittles when I was 4 -
no I'm NOT going to offer her any thought:) It's not surprising really.
Garlic is my favourite spice and I cook with it extensively. She has probably detected at least a hint of it in her milk before.
As for the the rest of life around this house... I slept an extra hour this
morning and 3 hours this afternoon. Had some weird dreams that I might
blog about later. Jugglepants had an SP gig so his dad came over to
babysit. Brought me Arbys, yum, & baby liked the roast beef too. I feel better
but I still need to blow my nose every 10 minutes or so and the cough
still rears its ugly head occasionally. I think I'll drink lots of
peppermint tea and orange juice tonight!
Baby seems to be pretty much over her illness though. Yay! (touch wood)
Note: This post was originally made in Live Journal.
Labels: food

<< Home