Missing Milestones
Yesterday morning you woke up, sat up on your own and started playing with the activity centre in your crib. When daddy woke up you looked over at him, said "daddy" and went back to playing. This may have been your first word, although you say "mommy" occasionally too. (we still aren't sure if you know exactly what you are saying yet). This was definitely the first time you sat up in bed on your own.
Recently you pulled yourself up to standing on Auntie KJ's knee and on your activity table. I missed both. I envy daddy for being there for some of your firsts without me. But, I love my job and somebody has to put baby food on the table. We do spend lots of quality time together in the evening and on weekends. I love you SO much!
Labels: Draya speaks, growing up

2 Comments:
I'm glad she likes her activity centre. Yay Draya!
Your missing all her 'firsts'?
WORST MOTHER EVER!!!
pblog
Post a Comment
<< Home