Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Finally - The first tooth!

Well, little baby, it's finally here. Your first little tooth is poking through your bottom gum. It's hard to see but I can feel it with my finger. That's one more first for the memory book.
It sure took a while! Every time you got cranky, drooly, rosie cheeked or snuffly over the past 4 months we've said "oh, she's probably teething now" and then nothing would show up. It kind of felt like we were crying wolf.
I know it's normal, some kids don't get teeth till they're one, and you are technically two months behind but still, I'm glad to see it. I don't know if I'll be all that glad to feel it when you eat though! Chewing, you'll probably add that to your twisting and tugging repertoire. I'll figure out how to discourage it when it happens, you've usually very good.
So, welcome to Draya's mouth little tooth. I'm sure a whole bunch of your friends will be joining you soon. But even though I wasn't worried I'm still happy to see you. You kind of makes the recent sleepless nights worth while.
And so this new phase begins... Hurrah for baby Tylenol!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:26 p.m., Blogger Jed said...

gbn h by hbv7 ui h

 
At 11:28 p.m., Blogger Momma Trish said...

I wanted to respond, but J felt he should go first.

Congratulations on that first tooth! The rest will come soon too. Good for Draya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home