Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Getting a mite picky

Draya used to take and eat pretty much any food I gave her. Now, my usually not so selective child has a new habit of taking food in her mouth, storing it for a while and then spitting it ALL back out again. Things she used to like, hamburger and shredded cheese for example, are no longer yummy. Yesterday I specifically ordered a second patty on my burger to feed her and 95% of it ended up in me because she just wasn't interested. Feeding time is getting to be quite interesting! Meats and protein are touch and go. In fairness she's never really like the baby food brands. Thankfully cottage cheese and mini-go are still huge hits, for now. I'm going to pick up some all beef hotdogs and see if she'll eat them. Any other suggestions?

Update: The hotdogs were a bust. She didn't like them at all

3 Comments:

At 7:32 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay minigo's!!!

We should have purchased stock in that company. Our punks ate them continuously.
pblog

 
At 10:33 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about trying grilled cheese sandwiches, applesauce (variety of flavours), fruit cups, chili, turkey and mashed potatoes. All of Hayden's favorites. Les

 
At 4:13 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I grew up on Alphaghetti. I am now a top English student, very articulate, and a marvelous speller.

Coincidence? You tell me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home