Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Monday, January 30, 2006

Busy Busy Busy Baby

It has been a busy week of firsts for our little princess. Not only has Draya learned to wave bye-bye (she doesn't do it all the time but it's happening more readily) but she also has learned to clap her hands.
Her second tooth has arrived, right next to her first. We have had a few low sleep nights.
Baby took her first minor tumble, of a chair at Auntie Shiny's on Saturday. Thankfully it was a low chair, and she was more frightened than hurt. She sobbed in mommy's arms for a little while and then was distracted by Aunt Dottie's tongue. No goose-egg to be seen - hurrah.
On Sunday I took her out to The Grove for an afternoon get-together and then Auntie K & K babysat her while I went to work. But, I collected her after intermission so she got to come see mommy's theatre for the first time. She watched April Verch on the TV in the lobby, bounced to the fiddle playing and clapped when she heard the audience clap. I look forward to being able to take her inside to see a show someday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home