Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Thursday, August 10, 2006

She Speaks!

I am pretty sure that Draya said ‘hug’ this morning and then came and gave me a hug. I could have been wrong, she’s a little hard to understand, but in any case it was VERY sweet!
I was talking to my friend T on Tuesday and trying to list all of the words that Draya says. So far she knows…
1. baby
2. mama
3. dada
4. nana (for banana AND for her Nana)
5. dog
6. puppy
7. duck
8. meow (for cat)
9. sushi
10. cheese
11. mine or my
12. shoes
13. no (with a vigorous head shake)
14. whee!
15. hi
16. bye
17. thank-you
18. hat
19. juice
20. bee (the insect AND beep)
21. keys

She has also repeated the words: goat & ginger

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I & G call sushi "smushi"

 
At 1:03 a.m., Blogger Morgan Smith said...

Apparently, Dev is a "Puppy."

At least, according to Draya!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home