Who is this little water hater and what has she done with Draya??
Yesterday, when I dropped Draya off at daycare, I told the ladies there that she would probably enjoy splashing in the wading pools with the big kids because she LOVES water. Usually, she LOVES water. Usually she has fun in her baths and LOVES the various water tables that our friend's children own. Usually...
The little monkey made a liar out of mommy. She DIDN'T want to go in the wadinging pools. Even water in the tray of her highchair wasn't fun.
And, she has screamed all the way through her last 2 baths again; wouldn't sit, clung to me, and tried to climb out.
I can' t think of any recent water related traumas that wound cause her to react this way. The ladies at daycare suggest that it's just another phase. Sigh, just when I think I've got her figured she goes and changes her preferences. :)
Labels: daycare

4 Comments:
Gemma loves the water table and the sink and even the pool, but she thinks the bathtub is a horror designed only to torture small girls.
Children are strange.
maybe toddlers are like cats: if the pattern changes , there's always a reason.Maybe a) an upper respiratory infection or b) those new molars? Both at the same time might be enough to make any one cranky about normally enjoyable activitie!
My 2 cents,
Nana B.
J hates his wading pool. He climbs out of it, rips off his swim diaper, and tries to streak through the neighbourhood.
I don't think that's the pool. Clearly, J's just an exhibitionist. ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home