Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Diapering Da Bear

Tonight while I was folding Draya's clean diapers she stole one out of the dryer and proceeded to try putting it on Angel Bear. For those of you who have never met him, Angel Bear is a beanie baby, so he's not very big. Then, she tried putting her new sandals on his little feet at the same time. How adorable is that?!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:00 a.m., Blogger Momma Trish said...

That is extremely adorable!

J hasn't tried putting his diapers on anything. But he has successfully removed his diaper and slid it out of his pants leg while in a Sears store. Crazy little guy!

 
At 3:33 p.m., Blogger Draya's Mom said...

Wow, that's a neat trick! He's on his way to being a magician! "while I distract you over here... I will remove my OWN diaper without taking off my pants!"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home