Big Little Feet
Draya has been wearing size 3 dress & running shoes for a while now. I was, however, squeezing her feet into size two sandals until about a month and a half ago. Then, we hit a consingment store and picked her up some size 3 Winnie The Pooh sandals (and some really nice blue jean ones too). A few weeks ago the Pooh sandals went missing at L & M's so 2 weekends ago we hit another shop and purchased some size 4's for her to "grow into". Funny thing, the size 3 Pooh's have resurfaced but they are now to small for her. Her little toes hang over the front edge. I think her feet grew while they were away.! The jean ones still fit okay (they seemed a little bigger to begin with) and now most of the size 4's fit okay. Ahh... the inconsistencies of children's feet. When it gets to cold for sandals we're going to have to pick up some other new shoes too I guess... but I'll wait and see what size she actually is then before I purchase any!
Labels: clothing

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home