Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Always look inside

Draya has been enjoying putting things into other things for a while. Recently though, she has been taking it further. Today she put her shoe in the garbage in her room, thankfully I caught it quickly! Last night I found 4 of her toys in the wastebasket in the computer room. Toys & shoes have also found their way into the recycling bin, various drawers, the tub, chairs, the cat stand & several boxes. I just got her a Fisher Price garden set and she has happily put her sippy-cup, and other toys inside it. She has also been putting the garden archway on its side, putting in various small toys and covering them up with a piece of fence (voila - improvised box!) I think we've got to get a toilet lock soon before she starts lifting the lid and sending her toys for a swim!

On another note, she has been calling the cats 'baby' all week. Even stuffed cats and cats on the computer screen have been 'baby'. I know she can say 'cat', she has even repeated 'ginger' after me but no matter how many times I gently correct her they're 'baby' for now.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:20 p.m., Blogger Momma Trish said...

J has decided his sippy cup is "baby". I guess he just likes the word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home