Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Time for a quick update

I was only gone for five days but a swear Draya seems to have grown-up a little bit. She is talking more coherently and listening a little bit better. She was quite well behaved at the airport when she and Daddy came to pick me up and have lunch yesterday. She liked the airplanes.
The two of them had lots of fun while I was gone, swimming and visiting Grandma & Grandpa. She did miss me but only every once in a while.
Sometimes Draya does the cutest/oddest things. Yesterday at dinner she kept pouring milk on the back of her hand, slurping it off, and then wiping her hand with a cloth... over and over again...
She also enjoys racing mommy from one side of the kitchen to the other.
In the tub Draya likes it when I squirt foamy soap on her toes... over and over again...
She also still loves to sing. Right now Head & Shoulders is her favourite - she breaks into it often.
Every night Draya & I climb into bed and read Sandra Boynton's Pajama Time - twice. She likes to point out who all of the animals are and what they say... "Sheep - baa, Lion - roar, Pig - oink". She has also recently been enjoying Hey Wake Up (same animals) Lizzy's Lion, You're My Little Love Bug (which also plays music), Clifford's Best Friend and many more of the other wonderful books in her collection. I am so glad to be raising a reader!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home