Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Television & The Terrible Twos

Draya has a new television favourite… The Muppets, or as she calls them, “Puppets”. We have Season 1 and quite a few of the “best of” ‘s on DVD. This morning she insisted on “Puppets” instead of Curious George while Mommy was getting ready for work.

The Terrible Twos have shown up right on schedule. The day after her birthday she had her first really big tantrum. We’re pretty sure it lasted over half an hour (we kind of wish we had timed it). She has also started using the word “No!” more.
A few days ago we has our first big fight in the car. I actually had to stop the car while driving and take something away from her! She was rubbing her Mum Mum (a brand name of baby rice cracker) on her seat belt strap, making a huge mess and a noise like nails on a chalkboard. I repeatedly asked her to stop and she repeatedly refused. Needless to say she screamed when I took the Mum Mum away. But, by the time we got into the city she cheered up and wanted to sing.Daddy says it’s like her warranty expired right after she turned two. I say it’s great birth control – now I don’t want another child until she’s at least three!

In other news Draya has learned to open the bathroom door. This actually makes me happy because now if she goes in and closed the door behind her (as she often does) I know she won’t be stuck.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home