To turn around or not to turn around?
I took Draya to the medi-clinic yesterday where she weighed in at 20lbs 3oz. We were very excited because this means that she is now large enough to face forward in her car seat. So, Daddy went to turn her seat last night and it said: “22lbs facing forward”.
I did some research on line today and 12 months & 20lbs is only the bare minimum. It’s actually safer to keep kids turned around longer because facing the back protects their neck better if there is an accident.
So it looks like Draya will be looking out the back window for at least a few more months. She still fits the seat fine that way, her legs aren’t uncomfortable. She doesn’t seem to mind the view and sleeps a good deal of the time anyway. We’ll see how long she is when she hits 22lbs and go from there…
Now I just have to fix the little mirror so I can see her again!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home