Stay off the grass!
On Friday night we had our first fire pit of the year. Daddy cut the backyard grass and then I took Draya out to play. Grass is pointy. She wasn't wearing any shoes or socks. I sat her down and after a moment she started to sob. She hated the feel of the grass. Any time I tried to put her down on the ground for the rest of the night she would cling to me and wail.
On the word front she will now say something that resembles "thank-you" when you hand her things. Most notably when you give her food and she's sitting in her high chair. He favourite words however are still "bye-bye" and "that", accompanied by either a wave or a point (or a two handed point if she really wants something).
Draya would also like to welcome the latest addition to her readership - Hi ggma & ggpa!! Hugs & kisses!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home