Early Morning Mommy, Science Centre & More
Mommy has been up since 5, or 5:30. I'm pretty sure I saw 1 am and 3 am as well. Draya is teething. It's her bottom left tooth, next to the 2 that are already in. I could see it last night during one of her screaming fits. Poor little tyke. Poor tired mommy.
Well, I might as well make the best of my time up and catch up on posting, here are some belated photos of our visit to the Vancouver Science Centre on April 5...



In other news, Draya is becoming quite the little climber. She's getting very adept at going up and down stairs by herself (we still always supervise though). She has been standing on her fuzzy chairs to reach items on the living room shelves and the other day she was using her walker to try and climb on top of her musical table toy. I see a jungle-gym in her future.

1 Comments:
Man, we miss her! How are her teeth doing? Thank you for the pictures you sent us!
Hugs and Laughter
Valerie
Post a Comment
<< Home