Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Kow Kabaret

I really want Draya to grow up to be a good theatre patron! Last night we took her to the Kow Kristmas Kabaret. She was all excited about seeing a show but when the guys got on stage she freaked out. I guess 5 men in suits singing is a little scary for her. She watched the first song from under the pew. Then daddy took her downstairs. She watched some Veggie Tales and played in the nursery while her parents took turns watching the show. We thought for sure we would have to leave at intermission... then I took her up to the balcony. I guess a little distance made all of the difference. She started to dance and enjoy herself. Sure she ran around a bunch too but she wasn't too noisy once I took her shoes off. She just has too much energy to sit still - I guess I'll have to wait a few more years before she's the perfect audience member. The only thing she wanted to know at the end of the night was where the cow was & why wasn't there one in the show?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home