The Croup Kid
Draya has been sick since Saturday. She woke up that morning with a barky cough and a low grade fever. We stayed home Saturday and missed W's birthday on Sunday. Today I kept her at home too. Throughout the weekend her appetite and energy were low and we watched lots lots of Treehouse and her favourite movies (Cars & Ratatouille). Last night she had a string of nasty diarrhea episodes that resulted in the washing of a couch cushion. I let her sleep in late today (rest is the best medicine) and it does seem like she's on the mend. Still having some poop issues but the cough is lessening and her voice in almost back to normal. She even had a few short energy spurts. She ate a little bit more and I really hope she'll be up for daycare tomorrow. If not, Daddy is going to stay home with her next.
Labels: sick

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home