Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Monday, January 29, 2007

Feed the Fishy

Everyday when I pick Draya up from daycare she wants to visit the gold “pishy” who lives above her cubby. She counts the fish stickers on his tank (5 but she still just makes it to 3), points out his container of food, and pokes the new bag of rocks that are standing by to go into his tank. Today she picked up the food… the lid wasn’t on tight … fish flakes flew everywhere! The floor had just been washed so some of them stuck. I swept up as much as I could. Pishy got a little snack from the flakes that had fallen on Draya’s coat & bag.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:43 p.m., Blogger Momma Trish said...

J also loves fish. There is one at his school. We have an i-Fish here and, even though it is not a real fish, he still thinks it's wonderful. He calls it "Pish", and gets really mad because he is not permitted to hold it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home