Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Little Monkey Wants Pocky!

Conversation #1
Mommy: Are you my monkey?

Draya: E E E E E (sometimes even with the proper arm movements/under arm scratching)


Conversation #2
Draya: (Pointing up a cupboard) Pocky!

Mommy: No Draya, you've already had two pieces of Pocky today, you don't get anymore.

Draya: Pocky! Pocky! Pocky! (pause) One?

Mommy: Okay, if I give you one more piece will you stop asking for more?

Draya: Yes

Mommy: Promise?

Draya: Yes

Mommy gives Draya one more Pocky which she happily eats.
Less than 30 seconds pass...

Draya: (Pointing up a cupboard) Pocky!

Note: Draya didn't get any more Pocky.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocky
http://www.alde.com/anime/pocky1.html

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:55 p.m., Blogger the Worst Ninja Ever said...

Why do you hate freedom, Mommy? Draya wants Pocky, and Pocky is one of those things that good little children deserve.

Well, now that I know my little soon-to-be protege likes Pocky, I know how I am going to subvert her for my own purposes. Pocky will be your downfall, Mommy and Daddy. Draya will soon fall under the sway of GIANT SIZE POCKY. I have connections, you see. If Draya only gets one Pocky stick, it will be a gi-normous one that takes her an hour to eat.

and then... THE WORLD!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home