Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Monday, September 08, 2008

Vacuum Blues

Last Monday we loaned out Kirby vacuum to L & A so that they could steam clean their carpets. We packed it up and Daddy helped carry it to the car. As soon an it was out the door Draya became quite upset. Her vacuum couldn't leave, it had to stay here, she would miss it. She even cried teal tears for a very brief period of time. Then we continued on with our evening and Mommy put her to bed.
Two nights later, out of the blue, Draya says to me "I really miss the vacuum!" to which I reply "But Draya y0u don't like the vacuum, you leave the room every time we use it" to which Draya replies "Mommy, I like the vacuum I just don't like the loud noise!". We'll who knew the vacuum was so important to her!
Friday night we went to L & A's for a party. On the way there I made a point of telling her that we could pick up the vacuum while we were there. She was very happy. Almost as soon as we arrived she had to go and find the vacuum and let me know where it is. Needless to say it came home with us. Needless to say when we vacuumed yesterday she left the room very quickly.
Hummm.. now K wants to borrow the vacuum so that she can do some steam cleaning... I wonder how that's going to go over...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home