Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

On the potty training front...

Draya is doing REALLY well! She now wears panties all day and rarely has accidents. She still wears diapers at night but I have noticed that she was still dry on a few mornings recently. I'm not quite ready to switch her yet though, mostly because she often crawls into our bed in the middle of the night and I definitely don't want her to have an accident there! Also, if she could get up and go on her own it would be easier but the bathrooms on a different floor from the bedrooms and there are baby/cat gates blocking her way. During the day she does go off and potties on her own now most of the time - it's really nice! She even went and used g'ma & g'pa's big toilet all by her self 3 times when we were there on Saturday. Mommy still has to remind her about hand-washing after though.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:30 p.m., Blogger Momma Trish said...

I am jealous. J is rebelling against potty training. He screams, cries, and refuses to sit on the potty. He has absolutely no desire to get out of diapers. We have no idea what to do. Do we let him go at his own pace? Do we force the issue? We are just clueless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home