Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Sunday, March 09, 2008

3rd Birthday Part 2

Today we threw a BIG birthday party for Draya. 8 Children aged 1 - 5, 2 little babies and numerous adults. It was hectic and lots of fun! Draya and the other children played in the living room while the parents visited in the kitchen. Everything was supposed to start at 2pm but we pushed the kids arrival back to 3pm because, thanks to the time change, the birthday girl didn't go down for her nap until 1:30. We had hot dogs and a huge Cars cake with Lightening McQueen on top. Draya made some new friends (C & S) and received lots of beautiful gifts and cards. Highlights include 2 different play-dough sets, a stuffed mama monkey & baby, lots of stickers, Max & Ruby magnets, princess books & a Fancy Nancy book, a fairy barbie and toy electrical kitchen appliances. She now owns a food processor, even though her mother doesn't. I. G, J & Draya even went outside to play for a little while to blow off some steam. It was a very nice day out.
Uncle D loaned mommy his wonderful SLR digital camera for the afternoon so I have lots of wonderful photos to upload soon. I took 120, I just need to figure out how to weed that down to 20 or less!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home