Who says TV teaches bad habits?
Draya is a big fan of the Treehouse show The Big Comfy Couch. One of the 'bits' in every show is the Ten Second Tidy where Loonette stands on the couch, looks down and says "Who made this big mess?". The camera zooms in on her (usually) and she says "Who? Me? Well then I better clean it up - it's only fair". So, now when there is a big mess in the living room (or elsewhere) I say to Draya "Who made this big mess?" and she says "Who me? Draya? I'll clean it up - it's only fair" and helps me tidy. It's great!
Sometimes she'll even pick up after herself without being asked. A few nights ago we were playing with her little people. I went to work in the computer room and Draya came in a little while later carrying a shoe box full of all of her little toys saying "I cleaned up!".
I am so proud! I wonder how long it will last? :)
Labels: Draya speaks, television, toys

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home