Status Update
Draya had her 2 year (26 month) check-up today. She is 25.5 pounds. As always, I have forgotten how tall she is but she IS petite, in about the 30% percentile size wise, but well proportioned. But we'll be keeping her on 3% milk. I also need to get a little more fiber into her diet.
On another note, I am going to actively try curbing her T.V. watching. Some days she sees close to 3 hours! I was reading an article in the Dr's office & as I have known all along, that is too much! And clips & movie trailers on the computer will count towards her T.V. time too.
The good news is that Draya LOVES to be outside and for walks. As soon as it dries off again here we'll probably go to the park every night that we are at home.
Last night I took Draya to the opening of the Sp Gr library. She coloured a puppet, decorated a cookie and had great fun splashing in the puddles in the parking lot! We even took out some Mercer Mayer books for her.
Labels: outing, television, update, weight

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home