Draya's Diary

Just how is our little princess doing these days?

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fun & Learning at Daycare

Some people say "oh you shouldn't put your children in daycare" but Draya and I say "daycare is great!" Draya loves her daycare. She has made friends there, loves all the cool toys, and isn't always happy to leave when I pick her up at the end of the day. I have also been noticing things that she has obviously learned there and not from us, like 'ring around the rosy' (she spins around and then crouches down) and that toy cars and her riding toys go "vroom".
Recent other verbal addition: "night, night" to Daddy as I take her up to bed.
It has become a fight sometimes to get Draya to sit in her high chair. Last night I sat her at her little table instead and she ate there. No fuss and minimal mess. Something else she has learned at daycare. Climbing feats of late include up into her high chair (now I keep the tray on to discourage that) and all over the packing boxes at KJ's.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home